Belly Bandit V-Sling
Brace yourself, v-jay-jay relief is on the way ...
Our doctor-recommended V-Sling is specifically designed to address severe pelvic pain associated with pregnancy. This flexible, neoprene sling is easy-to-use and highly adjustable to provide maximum support of the uterine wall and relieve pelvic and vaginal pressure. Say goodbye to pregnancy waddle, pain and discomfort with this innovative support that can be worn day or night.
The V- Sling is designed to support your belly and uterine wall, which may help with:
- Symphysis Pubis/Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Pelvic floor support, pressure and heaviness
- Weight distribution and mobility
- Uterine prolapse
- Inguinal and femoral hernia
- Vaginal or vulvar varicosities
- Easily adjustable for maximum support
- Made from high quality neoprene
- Comfortable, flexible and lightweight
- Machine washable
1. Wrap It
Securely wrap band around your hips
2. Attach It
Attach slings to front of band. Begin by attaching them 2-3 inches apart from the middle of the pelvic area.
3. Cross It
Crisscross slings and pull them back through your legs
4. Attach It
Attach slings to back of band. Adjust slings on front/back of band for maximum pelvic floor support and ideal fit.
- Main: 100% nylon
- Inter Lining: 100% neoprene
- Hook & Loop: 100% nylon
- Hand Wash
- Lay Flat to Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron